JOIN OUR TEAM
FOR LIFE’S UNCERTAINTIES TODAY
Before purchasing a life insurance policy, consider your financial situation and the standard of living you want to maintain for your dependents or survivors. You will want to review these needs periodically as your family circumstances change. It’s imperative that you consult with a financial advisor in order to find the best cover for your requirements and ensure that you are not paying excessively high premiums or are under-covered.
Brenthurst Wealth offers an independent insurance broking service and source best possible quotes from various insurance companies, ensuring clients receive the most suitable product for his/her individual requirements.
By its very nature Life Insurance is not a pleasant prospect to consider. We understand this. But without you there to provide for your loved ones, will they be able to meet day-to-day and long-term financial obligations? Don’t burden the people you care for most in an emotionally difficult time with financial struggles. Ensure that you will always be able to care and provide for them as you always intended with a life insurance policy to secure their future.
We believe that life insurance is important for everyone to have. By taking out Life Cover you are ensuring that you are able to leave a legacy that will make a difference in the lives of your loved ones and your dependants.
Personal & Business Assurance (estate Planning)
- Estate Duty on death applies where a person’s assests exceeds his liabilities.
- Estates with value above R 3.5mil up to R 30mil is taxed at 20% and estate value above R30mil is taxed at 25%.
- Life cover is taken out to pay the Estate Duty and any other liabilities/debts the person might have, as cash is not always available and situation might arise where assets have to be sold by the family to pay estate duty and other debts.
- Contingent Liability cover: Life cover for owners/directors of Company for liabilities for example properties in Company name.
- Keyperson cover: Life assurance on Key Individuals in the Company, at death a selected amount is paid to the company to facilitate employing and training a person to fill the Key Individual position.
- Buy and Sell cover: Life assurance and agreement between partners in a Company that should one of them pass away, the money is paid to the other partners to enable them to “buy” the deceased partner’s shares/interest in the company.
+27 (0)11 799 8100
Cedar Office Estate
Cedar Road & Stinkwood Close
+27 (0)10 035 1391
Suite 02, Ground Floor
Daisy Street Office Park
135 Daisy Street
+27 (0)12 347 8240
Castle Walk Corporate Park,
Cnr Nossob & Swakop Street
+27 (0)21 418 1236
Unit 120, East Wing
The Yacht Club
2 Dockrail Road
+27 (0)21 418 1236
40 Dreyer Street
+27 (0)21 914 9646
Tyger Waterfront Terraces
Carl Cronje Drive
+27 (0)21 882 8706
97 Dorp Street
VAL DE VIE
+27 (0)21 100 3901
Polo Village Office A309
Val de Vie Boulevard
Val de Vie Estate
+230 5843 5215
Clarens Fields Business Park
Riviere Noire Road
BRENTHURST SATELLITE OFFICES
- GARDEN ROUTE: Stefan van Vuuren | Stefan@brenthurstwealth.co.za | +27 82 320 5153
- KWAZULU -NATAL: Arin Ruttenberg | Arin@brenthurstwealth.co.za | +27 84 582 8581
- FREE STATE: Gustav Reinach | Gustav@brenthurstwealth.co.za | + 27 83 267 5329
- MPUMALANGA: Marise Smit | Marise@brenthurstwealth.co.za | +27 72 795 3604
- NORTH WEST: Maria Smit | Maria@brenthurstwealth.co.za | +27 79 696 6860
Brenthurst Wealth Management (Pty) Ltd. is an authorised FSP in terms of the FAIS Act, 2002 (FSP No 7833) © 2018 Brenthurst Wealth Management. All Rights Reserved.