FOR LIFE’S UNCERTAINTIES TODAY
Before purchasing a life insurance policy, consider your financial situation and the standard of living you want to maintain for your dependents or survivors. You will want to review these needs periodically as your family circumstances change. It’s imperative that you consult with a financial advisor in order to find the best cover for your requirements and ensure that you are not paying excessively high premiums or are under-covered.
Brenthurst Wealth offers an independent insurance broking service and source best possible quotes from various insurance companies, ensuring clients receive the most suitable product for his/her individual requirements.
By its very nature Life Insurance is not a pleasant prospect to consider. We understand this. But without you there to provide for your loved ones, will they be able to meet day-to-day and long-term financial obligations? Don’t burden the people you care for most in an emotionally difficult time with financial struggles. Ensure that you will always be able to care and provide for them as you always intended with a life insurance policy to secure their future.
We believe that life insurance is important for everyone to have. By taking out Life Cover you are ensuring that you are able to leave a legacy that will make a difference in the lives of your loved ones and your dependants.
Personal & Business Assurance (estate Planning)
- Estate Duty on death applies where a person’s assests exceeds his liabilities.
- Estates with value above R 3.5mil up to R 30mil is taxed at 20% and estate value above R30mil is taxed at 25%.
- Life cover is taken out to pay the Estate Duty and any other liabilities/debts the person might have, as cash is not always available and situation might arise where assets have to be sold by the family to pay estate duty and other debts.
- Contingent Liability cover: Life cover for owners/directors of Company for liabilities for example properties in Company name.
- Keyperson cover: Life assurance on Key Individuals in the Company, at death a selected amount is paid to the company to facilitate employing and training a person to fill the Key Individual position.
- Buy and Sell cover: Life assurance and agreement between partners in a Company that should one of them pass away, the money is paid to the other partners to enable them to “buy” the deceased partner’s shares/interest in the company.
+27 (0)11 799 8100
Cedar Office Estate,
Cedar Road, Fourways
+27 (0)10 035 1391
Business Exchange, 150 Rivonia Road, Sandton
+27 (0)12 347 8240
494A Lois Avenue, Erasmuskloof X3, Pretoria
+27 (0)21 418 1236
Boundary Terraces, 1 Mariendahl Rd, Newlands
+27 (0)21 914 9646
Tyger Waterfront Terraces, Carl Cronje Drive, Bellville
+27 (0)21 882 8706
97 Dorp Street, Unit 3, La Gratitude, Stellenbosch
Suite 1D, Clarens Fields Business Park, Riviere Noire Road, Bambous
+230 5843 5215