Market and Economic Update
- RADIO PRETORIA: Listen daily to INVESTMENT UPDATES at 17:30 -18:00 & Tues 18:00 -18:30 (“Op ‘n Ander Noot”): presented by Johan Burger & Magnus Heystek. Listen now: www.radiopretoria.co.za 184.108.40.206 on I-pad devices or channel 887 on DSTV
- RADIO PRETORIA: Listen every Friday to MARKET UPDATES at 17:30- presented by Marise Nel www.radiopretoria.co.za
- LISTEN TO FINE MUSIC RADIO: Listen every Wednesday to PERSONAL FINANCE FEATURE at 18:20 presented by Brian Butchart & Richus Nel www.fmr.co.za
- MONEYWEB: The smart money is long gone; when will the rest follow? 2016-06-16
- MONEYWEB: Buy-to-let has become buy-to-regret http://bit.ly/28ST3d8Magnus Heystek 2016-06-05
- MONEYWEB: We all got poorer over the past year Magnus Heystek 2016-04-05
- MONEYWEB: Investment advice from Mike Tyson Magnus Heystek 2016-01-26
- MONEYWEB: 2015: SA’s Annus Horribilis Magnus Heystek 2016-01-05
- MONEYWEB: How do countries go bankrupt? Magnus Heystek 2015-10-28
- MONEYWEB: Can we still believe our economists? Magnus Heystek 2015-09-28
- MONEYWEB: What’s really happening in SA property… Magnus Heystek 2015-09-04
- MONEYWEB:Never take investment advice from a fund manager Heystek 2015-08-17
- MONEYWEB: No respite for the rand Magnus Heystek 2015-07-28
THE POWER OF INDEPENDENT ADVICE
Brenthurst Wealth Management (Pty) Ltd is a registered financial services provider (FSP No: 7833) and is a fully-fledged financial and investment services company with offices in Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria and two offices in Cape Town (Tygervalley and De Waterkant).
Brenthurst Wealth has ten highly qualified financial planners who are all CFP® Professionals and members of the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa and fully qualified to give advice on all investment matters.
In addition to investment advice and administration, our other services include retirement planning, offshore investments, advice on taxes, wills and trusts as well as the winding up of estates. It is our belief that wealth cannot be managed in isolation and needs an integrated and holistic approach.
Brenthurst Wealth is totally independent and therefore not obliged to invest with any specific investment providers. Our highly- qualified financial planners have thorough knowledge of both local and global markets offering sound ongoing financial advice to clients.
Our commitment to investment success, wealth creation and wealth preservation is achieved as a result of individual ongoing advice, building long- term relationships and ensuring that our professional planners are continuously educated about ever changing global market conditions.
BRENTHURST RECEIVES TOP HONOURS: The Financial Planning Institute introduced the FPI Approved Professional Practice™ brand, making it easier for consumers to identify financial planning practices that adhere to the highest standard of professionalism. This accolade is only bestowed upon a practice once certain rigorous criteria have been met. Brenthurst was awarded top honours by the FPI of SA as an Approved Professional Practice. ONE of only a few financial planning companies countrywide to have been given this accolade http://www.fpi.co.za