Market and Economic Update
- RADIO PRETORIA: Listen daily to INVESTMENT UPDATES at 17:30 -18:00 & Tues 18:00 -18:30 (“Op ‘n Ander Noot”): presented by Johan Burger & Magnus Heystek. Listen now: www.radiopretoria.co.za 22.214.171.124 on I-pad devices or channel 887 on DSTV
- RADIO PRETORIA: Listen every Friday to MARKET UPDATES at 17:30- presented by Marise Nel www.radiopretoria.co.za
- LISTEN TO FINE MUSIC RADIO: Listen every Wednesday to PERSONAL FINANCE FEATURE at 18:20 presented by Brian Butchart & Richus Nel www.fmr.co.za
- MONEYWEB: Did the media read the same budget as I did? Magnus Heystek 2017-02-27
- MONEYWEB: A modern-day Groot Trek Magnus Heystek 2017-02-07
- MONEYWEB: Best-performing asset classes of 2016 Magnus Heystek 2017-01-31
- MONEYWEB: Investors have never had it so good… Magnus Heystek 2016-08-23
- MONEYWEB: The timing couldn’t be worse Magnus Heystek 2016-08-23
- MONEYWEB:The smart money is long gone; when will the rest follow? 2016-05-16
- MONEYWEB: Feeling poor? It’s not your imagination Magnus Heystek 2016-06-22
- MONEYWEB: Buy-to-let has become buy-to-regret Magnus Heystek 2016-06-05
- MONEYWEB: We all got poorer over the past year Magnus Heystek 2016-04-05
- MONEYWEB: Investment advice from Mike Tyson Magnus Heystek 2016-01-26
- MONEYWEB: 2015: SA’s Annus Horribilis Magnus Heystek 2016-01-05
THE POWER OF INDEPENDENT ADVICE
Brenthurst Wealth Management (Pty) Ltd is a registered financial services provider (FSP No: 7833) and is a fully-fledged financial and investment services company with offices in Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria and two offices in Cape Town (Tygervalley and De Waterkant) and Stellenbosch.
Brenthurst Wealth has ten highly qualified financial planners who are all CFP® Professionals and members of the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa and fully qualified to give advice on all investment matters.
In addition to investment advice and administration, our other services include retirement planning, offshore investments, advice on taxes, wills and trusts as well as the winding up of estates. It is our belief that wealth cannot be managed in isolation and needs an integrated and holistic approach.
Brenthurst Wealth is totally independent and therefore not obliged to invest with any specific investment providers. Our highly- qualified financial planners have thorough knowledge of both local and global markets offering sound ongoing financial advice to clients.
Our commitment to investment success, wealth creation and wealth preservation is achieved as a result of individual ongoing advice, building long- term relationships and ensuring that our professional planners are continuously educated about ever changing global market conditions.
BRENTHURST RECEIVES TOP HONOURS: The Financial Planning Institute introduced the FPI Approved Professional Practice™ brand, making it easier for consumers to identify financial planning practices that adhere to the highest standard of professionalism. This accolade is only bestowed upon a practice once certain rigorous criteria have been met. Brenthurst was awarded top honours by the FPI of SA as an Approved Professional Practice. ONE of only a few financial planning companies countrywide to have been given this accolade http://www.fpi.co.za
“The fine art of managing investments requires consistency, patience and the critical ability to perceive a long-term approach to the creation of wealth and most importantly, the power of good sound investment advice.”